Installer/PipefitterZorn Employment Application (PDF)
Hiring in Pewaukee, WI
- Install compressed air piping and industrial compressed air equipment at customer locations throughout Wisconsin and Northern Illinois
- Respond to customer needs in a positive, supportive and timely manner
- Communicate job progress to supervisor and customer as needed
- Complete work order paperwork
- Self-directed, organized and good communication skills
- Positive attitude and ability to provide excellent professional customer service
- Ability to maintain a safe and clean work environment
- Some mechanical / industrial experience (training provided)
- Experience with pipe / plumbing / threading / soldering / welding is a plus (training provided)
- Valid driver’s license and good driving record
- Available for regional travel in Wisconsin and Northern Illinois with occasional overnight stays
- Ability to lift up to 70 Lbs.
- Ability to climb ladders and occasionally work at heights
- Ability to operate aerial boom lift, scissor lift, and forklift (training and certification provided)
- Complete pre-employment physical, drug screen, and background check process
- Uniforms, safety gear, annual PPE allowance, company cell phone
- Ongoing technical and safety training
- Health insurance & flexible benefit plan
- Disability and life insurance
- Paid holidays and personal time off
- 401k plan with company match
- Competitive wage (based on experience level)
Zorn Compressor & Equipment has been providing compressed air and vacuum solutions for industry since 1965. To better serve our customers, from printing plants and hospitals to dairies and component manufacturers, Zorn offers compressors and vacuum pumps from high quality manufacturers, as well as custom turn-key installations, equipment service, parts, lubricants, rentals, and system audits.
Our comprehensive product offerings, coupled with our engineering expertise, provide our customers with the ultimate value in performance, efficiency, and technology. For over 50 years, our customers have relied on us to exceed expectations in meeting their compressed air needs.
Headquartered in Pewaukee, Wisconsin, Zorn has branch facilities throughout Wisconsin and Northern Illinois, each offering a full range of resources including equipment sales, service, parts, lubricants, rentals, piping, and audit capabilities.
Learn more about Zorn on the About Us page.
Looking to join the Zorn team? Apply below by following these simple steps:
- Click here to download our Employee Application.
- Fill out all fields in the interactive PDF and save the completed file to your device.
- Complete our online form below and upload your saved application in the designated "application" form field below."