Service CoordinatorZorn Employment Application (PDF)
Hiring in Wausau, WI
- Full time (Monday-Friday, 7:00am-4:00pm)
- Reports directly to the branch service manager to support activities of the service department
- Communicate directly with customers, service manager, field service technicians and vendors
- Answer phone calls
- Schedule service calls with customers
- Pull parts for service calls
- Computer data entry (create service orders, close & invoice service orders, etc.)
- Research and order parts
- Create quotes
- Close & invoice service orders
- High school diploma or equivalent
- Minimum 2 years of customer service experience
- Advanced computer ability (experience with ERP and CRM systems as well as Outlook, Word, and Excel)
- Detailed and organized with good communication skills and a positive attitude
- Health insurance & flexible benefit plan
- Disability and life insurance
- Paid holidays and personal time off
- 401k plan with company match
Zorn Compressor & Equipment has been providing compressed air and vacuum solutions for industry since 1965. To better serve our customers, from printing plants and hospitals to dairies and component manufacturers, Zorn offers compressors and vacuum pumps from high quality manufacturers, as well as custom turn-key installations, equipment service, parts, lubricants, rentals, and system audits.
Our comprehensive product offerings, coupled with our engineering expertise, provide our customers with the ultimate value in performance, efficiency, and technology. For over 50 years, our customers have relied on us to exceed expectations in meeting their compressed air needs.
Headquartered in Pewaukee, Wisconsin, Zorn has branch facilities throughout Wisconsin and Northern Illinois, each offering a full range of resources including equipment sales, service, parts, lubricants, rentals, piping, and audit capabilities.
Learn more about Zorn on the About Us page.
Looking to join the Zorn team? Apply below by following these simple steps:
- Click here to download our Employee Application.
- Fill out all fields in the interactive PDF and save the completed file to your device.
- Complete our online form below and upload your saved application in the designated "application" form field below."