Field Service TechnicianZorn Employment Application (PDF)
Hiring in Gurnee, IL & Woodridge, IL
- Perform preventative maintenance and repairs on industrial air compressors and related system equipment at customer locations
- Respond to customer needs in a positive, supportive, and timely manner
- Communicate job progress to supervisor and customer as needed
- Complete service orders and maintain customer records
- Seven facilities conveniently located to serve you
- Self-directed, organized, and good communication skills
- Positive attitude and ability to provide excellent professional customer service
- Ability to maintain a safe and clean work environment
- Basic computer skills
- 3+ years technical experience maintaining/repairing various types of mechanical and electrical equipment (training provided)
- Own mechanic tool set
- Valid driver license and good driving record
- Available for 24-hour emergency calls
- Company truck
- Uniforms, safety gear, use of company cell phone, and iPad
- Annual tool allowance
- Ongoing technical training
- Health insurance and flexible benefit plan
- Disability and life insurance
- Paid holidays and personal time off
- 401k plan with company match
- Competitive wage
Zorn Compressor & Equipment has been providing compressed air and vacuum solutions for industry since 1965. To better serve our customers, from printing plants and hospitals to dairies and component manufacturers, Zorn offers compressors and vacuum pumps from high quality manufacturers, as well as custom turn-key installations, equipment service, parts, lubricants, rentals, and system audits.
Our comprehensive product offerings, coupled with our engineering expertise, provide our customers with the ultimate value in performance, efficiency, and technology. For over 50 years, our customers have relied on us to exceed expectations in meeting their compressed air needs.
Headquartered in Pewaukee, Wisconsin, Zorn has branch facilities throughout Wisconsin and Northern Illinois, each offering a full range of resources including equipment sales, service, parts, lubricants, rentals, piping, and audit capabilities.
Learn more about Zorn on the About Us page.
Looking to join the Zorn team? Apply below by following these simple steps:
- Click here to download our Employee Application.
- Fill out all fields in the interactive PDF and save the completed file to your device.
- Complete our online form below and upload your saved application in the designated "application" form field below."