Refrigerated Air Dryer
If moisture in your compressed air is a concern for your manufacturing process, consider adding a refrigerated air dryer designed to protect your end-use equipment and tools.
- Non-cycling, cycling, variable speed drive, high inlet temperature, and high-pressure models available
- Air-cooled and water-cooled available
- Designed to provide a 40° F dew point
- Max flow available up to 19,200 CFM
- Max pressure available up to 1,500 PSI
- Gardner Denver
Let's Get Started
Elevate your air-treatment game with premium dryers, filters, and condensate separators. Please describe your air treatment needs in the form below, and a Zorn representative will respond to your message shortly. Call us at (800) 476-4637 for 24-hour immediate service.