Lubricated Rotary Vane Air Compressors
With a wide variety of applications from dentistry to packaging, consider a lubricated rotary vane air compressor for its compact design and quiet operation.
- Fixed speed and variable speed drive available
- Load/unload and variable speed drive controls available
- Air-cooled available
- Base-mount, tank-mount, and units with integrated dryer configurations available
- 5 HP through 60 HP available
- Max flow available up to 244 CFM
- Max pressure available up to 150 PSI
- Gardner Denver
Automotive & Body Repair
Medical, Labs, & Biotech
Food & Beverage
Related Resource Articles
Used Equipment for Sale
Let's Get Started
No matter your system or set up, Zorn is your partner for expert compressed air and equipment sales, service, and consultation. Please describe your compressed air needs in the form below, and a Zorn representative will respond to your message shortly.
Call us at (800) 476-4637 for 24-hour immediate service.