Parts SpecialistZorn Employment Application (PDF)
Hiring in Pewaukee, WI or Woodridge, IL
- Identify and quote maintenance and repair parts for industrial air compressors and related system equipment
- Work directly with customers by phone, email and/or in person
- Assist Zorn service department(s) to identify and order parts needed to complete work orders
- Communicate with vendors for pricing and delivery information
- Order parts and update inventory control system
- High school diploma or equivalent
- Prior experience working with customers
- Resourceful and ability to problem solve
- Must have some mechanical/technical knowledge
- Good communication skills (phone/verbal and written)
- Ability to respond to requirements in a positive, supportive and timely manner
- Computer skills (outlook, ERP systems, etc.)
- Fun work environment and ongoing training opportunities
- Health insurance & flexible benefit plan
- Disability and life insurance
- Paid holidays and personal time off
- 401k plan with company match
Zorn Compressor & Equipment has been providing compressed air and vacuum solutions for industry since 1965. To better serve our customers, from printing plants and hospitals to dairies and component manufacturers, Zorn offers compressors and vacuum pumps from high quality manufacturers, as well as custom turn-key installations, equipment service, parts, lubricants, rentals, and system audits.
Our comprehensive product offerings, coupled with our engineering expertise, provide our customers with the ultimate value in performance, efficiency, and technology. For over 50 years, our customers have relied on us to exceed expectations in meeting their compressed air needs.
Headquartered in Pewaukee, Wisconsin, Zorn has branch facilities throughout Wisconsin and Northern Illinois, each offering a full range of resources including equipment sales, service, parts, lubricants, rentals, piping, and audit capabilities.
Learn more about Zorn on the About Us page.
Looking to join the Zorn team? Apply below by following these simple steps:
- Click here to download our Employee Application.
- Fill out all fields in the interactive PDF and save the completed file to your device.
- Complete our online form below and upload your saved application in the designated "application" form field below."