Full-time, Mon-Fri 7:00am-3:30pm (half-hour lunch break).
Estimated pay range is $13-15/hr.
Warehouse & forklift experience preferred.
Forklift (experience preferred but will provide training/certification)
- Load/unload freight on semi-trailers, straight trucks, cargo vans, pickup trucks, etc.
- Check-in/out freight.
- Set-up outbound freight.
- Warehouse organization (equipment & parts).
- Move equipment between warehouse & shop.
- Scrap equipment.
- Clean equipment.
Facility & Grounds
- Empty garbage & recycling.
- Sweep warehouse & dock area.
- Oil room cleanup.
- Crating (build, breakdown & recycle).
- Skids (organize, breakdown & recycle).
- Safety inspections (daily forklift, fire extinguishers, exit lighting, eye wash, etc.).
- General minor facility maintenance (changing lightbulbs, etc.).
- General minor grounds & parking lot cleanup.
- Snow removal (shovel and/or snow blower) for walking paths and exit doors, etc.
- Parts runner (local pick-up / delivery).
- Back-up / helper for shipping/receiving dept.
- Additional duties as needed.
- Must have a High School diploma or equivalent.
- Must be able to lift 50 Lbs.
- Must have a valid driver’s license and good driving record.
- Must pass a pre-employment background check, physical exam, and drug screen.
- Must have reliable transportation