24 Hour Emergency Service
Zorn offers 24-hour emergency service 365 days a year. All of our service technicians' trucks are fully stocked, allowing them to respond to your needs at any hour — day or night. With emergency service from each of our 6 locations, we are able to provide our customers with the fastest response time in the industry.
Whether on-site or in our shops, Zorn provides dedicated, expert service for its customers including:
- The largest compressor service team in the Midwest
- Over 30 full-time experienced field technicians
- Factory trained professionals qualified to work on all types of compressors and compressed air systems
- Fully stocked mobile service units
- 6 facilities conveniently located to serve you
- 24 Hour Emergency Service: 800-476-4637
To help keep your compressed air system up and running, Zorn offers customized maintenance agreements specifically tailored to your needs.
These plans are based on your annual running hours and equipment environment. We keep track of the amount of hours you accumulate on your equipment and service it accordingly. You pay only for the maintenance required. This not only helps eliminate breakdowns and expensive repair bills, but also provides clean and dry air from your compressed air system.
Our customized maintenance agreements offer one big advantage — customers can opt in, or out, at any time. It is an agreement, not a contract.
In the event your equipment does need to go down for repair, Zorn offers rental equipment to keep your production on-line.
- Rental compressors from 5 to 300 hp
- Rental vacuum pumps through 50 hp
- Rental air dryers through 1600 cfm
In Shop Capabilities
Our state-of-the-art service facilities provides our customers with complete repair and rebuild services including:
- Air-end rebuilding for all brands
- Full parts and labor warranty
- Total rebuild capabilities for all rotating technologies — pressure and vacuum (screw, vane, regenerative, lobe, claw)
- Test capabilities to 500 hp